Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

CSI: Cyber

Next up, CSI: Cyber. I've had this one on my radar for months and months. It was announced with the CBS's Fall line-up (I think) and then we had to wait forever for it to start. But I'm glad it's arrived finally. It was worth the wait.

I realize that none of the CSI, NCIS, or alphabet soup shows are factual in the time and attention they give cases, but I love them anyway. Let's just get that out of the way. They entertain me and I love the science of what they are doing.

This newest installment to the CSI franchise is about cyber crimes, so anything that involves electronics, basically. Not only do we get cool crimes and awesome science, we get hackers! Love, L-O-V-E, love me some geeky hackers (think Hackers, War Games, Live Free or Die Hard, Sneakers, or TRON just to name a few... there are so many. Just gave myself  some geeky warm fuzzies thinking about them all.). So, yeah.... , we have hackers and crime solving goodness all rolled up in one.

Patricia Arquette. Under-rated and under-appreciated to my mind. She did just win the Best Supporting Actress Oscar, which is awesome,but I'm thrilled I'm going to see her more regularly. Can I just say, I love her teeth and mouth. I'm not sure what it is about them, but it's sexy. And her eyes. Mesmerizing. And she's great. She really is. She's got a crazy awesome talented family and she is truly a fine actress. In this show, she leads a hacker team who save the day. I love that. And that's how Garcia came to work for the BAU in Criminal Minds. It's just a great concept.

Though I may not know loads about techy stuff, I love watching people who do.

The supporting cast is also great. They have Peter MacNicol, James Van Der Beek, and some people were going to get to know well - Charley Koontz, Hayley Kioko and Shad Moss.

Enjoying the ride. Thank you, CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment