Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Friday, March 12, 2010

Book Reviews to come

So, I have this long list of books I am going to read in the very near future. I will then follow up with a review of said book. Keep an eye out for upcoming reviews of the following books maybe even in this order:

Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson - this is for Young Adults (but so was Harry Potter and Twilight - so there!)
The Philosophical Strangler by Eric Flint - fantasy/scifi...sounds like fun
Quicksilver by Joy Spraycar - paranormal romance (can't wait)
Dark Prince by Christeen Feehan - more paranormal romance (I just can't get enough!)
Elantris by Brandon Sanderson - fantasy
Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia - gun-toting urban fantasy? I think....I'll let you know

So , this is the short list - I have a serious backlog and am not reading nearly fast enough to satisfy my interests.

I do want to shout out Reinventing the Body, Resurrecting the Soul by Deepak Chopra. I read it but need to now read it again when I actually have the time to do all the exercises, meditations and such that will truly internalize the message it is giving. I fully advocate what it is saying though - that we all have the power within ourselves to create our reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment