Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Sunday, February 7, 2010

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!

Yes - it is Super Bowl Sunday troops! I am sad and happy. Happy it's here and the two teams I really wanted to see play are playing - since my boys didn't make it - Giants : ( And sad because football season is over and we now have a drought until September (sigh).

So, I will be happy if either the Colts or the Saints win as I like them both (it IS OK). And since the Pre-pre-show has just started - that is all I will say for today. Oh - I do want to say I am also looking forward to the many new commercials - always a treat! And to hearing The Who at half-time - also always a treat! YAY SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment