Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Show - 'Human Target'

So, Fox has a new show that debuted last week called "Human Target". It rocks! It's about a guy, Christopher Chance, who protects other people by putting his own life on the line to save theirs and flush out the bad guy in the process. He is aided by his friends, Winston and Guerrero. It's funny, action-packed and shows friends having each other's backs (warm fuzzy).

The three stars, Mark Valley, Chi McBride, and Jackie Earle Haley, are the perfect mix of three dysfunctional parts making one functional whole. Jackie Earle Haley was a child star who was MIA for 13 years only to come back in a big way in 2006 with a role in "Little Children" for which he got an Oscar nomination. He also played, brilliantly I might add, Rorschach in last year's "Watchmen". Mark Valley and Chi McBride have mostly done a lot of TV work, but I have to admit I don't remember seeing Mark Valley before. I see him now. I see them all. Thank you, Fox!

This was just a fun and exciting hour of TV viewing and I can't wait for the next episode. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment