Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

More on "Harvest of Stars"

I have finally reached the middle of this book. I am now reading faster as it is becoming more interesting to me but it is still going slow, and I now have a backlog of books I need/want to read. It is improving for me though and want to acknowledge that. I think I can say that I will probably not read any more Poul Anderson; he's just not to my taste. Besides, I tend to like Fantasy better than SciFi anyway. More later, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment