Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

"The Tourist'

...with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie. So good! Kept me guessing throughout. Also stars Paul Bettany, Timothy Dalton, and Rufus Sewell. Did I mention so good? Jolie is really gorgeous in this and Depp is utterly adorable and cute and sexy and beautiful and just always, always, always amazing. I may have a teeny tiny enormous crush : )

It's got action, suspense, mystery, romance and is set in Venice for the most part. I now have to go to Venice. Going to a Ball wouldn't hurt either. And a train ride and a boat ride. And since we're on a wish list, I'll just add kissing Johnny Depp to it : ) No spoilers folks - just a resounding Go See It.

No comments:

Post a Comment