Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Can Cleaning Give You a Cold?

All my forward progress on my office has come to a grinding halt this week as I've spent the last five days sleeping and laying around movie-binging while I felt like death with a cold. I feel human today but still tired. My nose looks like I should be leading Santa's sleigh.

I'm really close on the office and made another dent in the remaining bookshelf in the living room. The tidying project is improving things around here. I'm more motivated to work and feeling good about life - until the cold, I mean. Actually maybe my body is purging toxins as I purge the toxins weighing me down around the house. Body and home getting all simpatico. It's a theory...

So, more when I feel all the way human again. Hope everyone else is doing well in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment