Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Thursday, February 24, 2011

An interview I participated in with Sherrilyn Kenyon

A friend of mine, Moses, did an audio interview with paranormal romance writer, Sherrilyn Kenyon. And, I got to give an assist!!
Here is the link (look for the audio play link at the bottom). The interview with Sherrilyn starts near minute 20 and ends at minute 43.
It was so much fun, and Sherrilyn is the sweetest, coolest lady - not to mention one of my favorite authors. Enjoy...

http://www.adventuresinscifipublishing.com/2011/02/aisfp-116-sherrilyn-kenyon/

2 comments:

  1. Clancy, Thank you for sharing, this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JEALOUS!!! I have almost all her books! Way to go Clancy and thanks for sharing with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete