Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

'Prince of Persia'

First - sorry, I'm a slacker. I've been writing like a fiend and lost track of time.

On to Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time. So good!!!! I have no idea what the video game was about but I love the movie. Let's see why, shall we?

Male hotties: CHECK (and loads of them, not the least of which is Jake Gyllenhaal)
Female hotties: Check (and Gemma Arterton is beautiful and we like her)
Action: Check (and lots of it)
Exotic locale: Check (C'mon, it's Persia people)
Cool Special Effects: Check and double Check
Romance: Check (ahhh)
Betrayal, Familial ties, Horses, Sand, Royalty: Check to all
AND Alfred Molina is genius in his role as a Sheik.

I think you get my point. Both my girl friends that saw it with me, loved it too. And trust me when I say none of us were the intended demographic. I shan't ruin it by giving away any plot points ( I know - you just hate that - but it is for your own good). I will say, this is a keeper. I must own this one. And you should go see it, at the very least.

No comments:

Post a Comment