Welcome ya'll,

Thanks for checking out my blog. This is mostly my own crazy thoughts on a variety of subjects, but primarily they will be about movies, tv, and books. Being a movie junkie, rabid reader, and TV show-aholic, this blog is just another excuse to feed my addictions. [a quiet 'yay me']. Hope you enjoy, Clancy Metzger

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A local author and blogger - M.J. Cunningham

Friends,
Meet M.J. Cunningham and her blog, Writing Realities (you'll find a link just to the left under the sites I follow). I'm writing about her blog for a few reasons:
1) I want to support local authors and Utah has a bunch of good ones.
2) I like her goal to gain 100 followers by a certain date and then doing what she needs to make that happen (I need to do this also - but thanks to you few who do follow).
2a) She's having a contest to boost her followers, so I'm trying to do my part.
3)I'm still looking through her posts but I like her humorous style of writing.
4) She is having her first book published in 2011, The Eye of Tanub and that is noteworthy : )

Check it all out and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! How great that you came my way~ I'll return the favor and follow you too! This looks like a great blog! Thanks again for your support and I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete